As we inch closer to the holiday season, we often find ourselves caught in the whirlwind of preparations, celebrations, and the joyful chaos that accompanies this time of year. For those of us who frequent the Yoga Club, there’s a little extra reason to celebrate – street sweeping ends on October 31st, which means no more navigating around those pesky parking restrictions.
But that’s not all! As we bid farewell to the street sweepers, we also look forward to another event on the horizon. Daylight savings ends on November 5th, giving us an extra hour of much-needed sleep, especially for those early morning yoga sessions.
For November, we’ve got a new class on the schedule! Join me for a guided 1/2 and 1/2 at 5pm. What do you think?
Your yoga practice can be your anchor—a place of balance and serenity amidst the festivities. For the upcoming festivities, we’ll be having self-practice at the shala from November 23rd-27th, as I’ll be visiting my parents for the holiday. Now, back to the matter at hand. At Yoga Club, we believe that your yoga practice can be your anchor—a place of balance and serenity amidst the festivities.
(If anyone wants to hold space or teach during that time, please email me!)
MJH Articles You May Have Missed:
- Pranayama for Balanced Energy– a 1-2-1-1- pranayama timer with a 6 second base.
- Pranayama for Stress Reduction— a 1-1-2-1 pranayama timer at both 4 and 6 second bases.
- Primary Primer— Some encouragement to get you guys in on Fridays. It’s the best!
- Lessons from Led Intermediate— I’m thinking about teaching a “Building your Intermediate” workshop series. Saturdays after Mysore, maybe? Leave thoughts in comments.
- Ashtanga At Any Age— Reflections on Staying Sharp
Ashtanga Tech for the Week:
We want to support you in making this holiday season one that’s not only joyful but also nourishing for your well-being.